Benefits & Features of Personal Service Companies
This company is designed for expatriates mainly engaged in providing professional services or consultancy services.
A Seychelles IBC is a tax exempt structure, usually used for trading, consultancy services or asset holding. Such a company has a minimum annual maintenance requirement and cost – there is no requirement to have accounts audited nor filed with the authorities – and is a confidential vehicle by law. (no public access to any company records).
- Consultants providing consultancy services
- The International Community
- No taxation
- Minimum maintenance and running cost
- Confidentiality – No public records
- No requirements to file accounts with authorities
- No requirements to have accounts audited
- Can be a one person company
Tax Exempt – Company pays 0% tax