Trust & Trustee Services
The most common type of fiduciary structure is a Trust, a binding arrangement whereby assets are transferred to a “Trustee” who is required to administer the Trust assets for the benefit of specified beneficiaries strictly in accordance with the terms of the Trust.
The provision of Offshore Trust services is not a purely mechanical and administrative role. Judgment and expertise are required. Trust law is a complex and demanding area. Our global offices have the requisite legal and accounting infrastructure to maintain a high level of professional expertise when setting up and administering a Trust on your behalf.
Through OCRA Worldwide’s licensed Trust and Trustee companies, clients are offered:
- A bespoke service regarding the establishment of an Offshore Trust
- Trusteeship and related services
- Administration of Trust funds
- Trust accounting and maintenance of asset ledgers
- Reporting and filing as appropriate
- Advice and guidance
When considering the appointment of a OCRA Worldwide as your Trust & Trustee service provider, clients should also note the following advantages offered:
- Independence – OCRA Worldwide has no conflicts of interest. Our Trustees always act in the best interests of the Beneficiaries of the Offshore Trust. We do not compromise that position. Thus, independence from investment, legal or accounting advisors is critical and should be an absolute requirement by persons seeking to establish a Trust.
- Size and substance – OCRA Worldwide has been providing Trustee Services for over four decades. We are a professionally managed company. Compliance, corporate governance and the pursuit of quality are fundamental to everything we do. Our approach to business and client matters is prudent.
- Value – Many believe that the costs of establishing and administering an Offshore Trust are prohibitive. It is true that many of the major banks and other financial institutions make sizeable charges for setting up an Offshore Trust and receive a percentage of the Trust assets in annual administration fees. Our fees are generally far more reasonable and we can therefore provide access to Trusts to those with relatively modest assets. As all cases are different, fees will differ, but they are probably a lot less than you thought.
- Jurisdiction – Our dedicated Offshore Trust Company, OCRA Trustees (Seychelles) Limited acts as Trustees where the proper law is that of the Seychelles.