Mauritius Company Services
Mauritius Authorised Companies (AC) are tax exempt, flexible business entities that are regularly utilised for international investment holding, international property holding, international trade and international management and consultancy.
Mauritius Global Business Licence (GBC) Companies are resident in Mauritius and consequently subject to tax. However, they benefit from a partial tax exemption where foreign dividend income, foreign interest income are taxed at 3%. Correctly structured and managed Mauritius Global Business Licence (GBC) companies may access Mauritius’ network of over 40 double tax avoidance treaties. Neither capital gains nor withholding taxes are levied. Consequently, Mauritius GBC companies are used by tax practitioners and businesses to structure investments into Mauritius’ treaty partners, which include South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Kenya, India and many more.
Our Mauritius company formation services include:
- Incorporation of Mauritius Companies including Global Business Licence (GBC) and Authorised companies (AC).
- Registered Office Address services
- Professional Directors and Nominee Shareholders
- Company Secretarial services
- Company administration services
- Assistance in the day-to-day management of the company
- A turnkey administrative service for client companies
- Advisory services around Mauritius taxation
- Assistance with the opening and operation of bank accounts in Mauritius
- Trading and letter of credit services
- Accounting, financial reporting and consolidation
- The preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Arranging audits
- Arranging for the provision of legal and taxation advice and opinions
For more information about Mauritius GBC and AC companies refer to the quick guide below, or contact us directly to find out how we can assist you.